The commercial market for airborne robotics is taking off! And at SLANTRANGE, we’re building the intelligence systems that will put those drones to work.
We’re looking for talented and dynamic teammates to help us build our product capabilities and extend them to new applications and regions around the world. We place an emphasis on career and personal growth and provide opportunities to share in the profits of success. If your skills and interests match up with one or more of our open positions, contact email@example.com or call us at 858.412.4323.
Cross Platform Developer (San Diego)
We’re looking for a highly motivated software engineer with strong C++ and QT skills to work on our user application at our location in San Diego, CA. You will impact the look, feel, and development of the application that will utilize our powerful image processing algorithms.
- Work with a UI/UX designer to code a fantastic application from the top to bottom using QT cross-platform application framework.
- Conceal the backend and make the application look and feel the same on multiple platforms.
- Experience with the following languages and operating systems: C/C++, QT, Python, PHP, Java.
Sales Leader (San Diego)
We’re seeking an ambitious account executive with the experience to drive sales across the broad range of segments for drone-based sensors and data analytics for agricultural markets. You will be responsible for developing a thorough understanding of our product offerings and applying that knowledge to drive new account acquisition.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from outbound prospecting, networking, and inbound lead development
- Develop and continually update a sales development strategy to shorten sales cycles and achieve high close rates
- Fully utilize CRM tools to maximize your productivity and ensure accurate and timely opportunity reporting
- Represent and promote the company in the marketplace through attendance and participation at industry conferences and events